- Electrical Certificates
- Gas Certificates
- Our Gas Safety Engineers
- What is a Gas Safety Certificate?
- Gas Boiler Service
- How to Spot Rogue Gas Traders
- Why do I need a Co Alarm?
- Areas Covered
- PAT Testing
- Property Services
- Gas Cover
- Electrical Cover
- Plumbing Services
- Electrical Services
- Gas Services
- Inventory Services
Extractor Fan Install
Only £100 including VAT
Extractor fans are usually used for two distinctive purposes in the domestic situation:
- To remove moisture
- To remove unwanted smells
Domestic extractor fans come in a variety of sizes and designs, usually from 100mm diameter to 150mm, depending on the size of room. The bigger the fan, the faster the air is removed and replaced.
A standard fan can be switched off manually, either by a pull cord fitted to the fan, or by a wall switch.
For £100, our installation package includes:
- Consultation on the size of extractor fan and location;
- Drilling a hole for the extractor fan in a suitable location;
- Installing the ducting and grill;
- Installing the extractor fan and spur.
Booking and Payment Option
Our aim is to make a your life easier including the way you ‘Book your inspections’
Once your booking is validated, you will be given access to our FREE property management portal enabling you to track progress of inspections in real time, download certificates and much more….
We accept all types of payments: credit card, visa, solo, bank transfer, bankers draft, and cheque.
*Please read our terms and conditions statement before making a booking.