Extractor fans are usually used for two distinctive purposes in the domestic situation:
- To remove moisture
- To remove unwanted smells
Domestic extractor fans come in a variety of sizes and designs, usually from 100mm diameter to 150mm, depending on the size of room. The bigger the fan, the faster the air is removed and replaced.
A standard fan can be switched off manually, either by a pull cord fitted to the fan, or by a wall switch.
For £100, our installation package includes:
- Consultation on the size of extractor fan and location;
- Drilling a hole for the extractor fan in a suitable location;
- Installing the ducting and grill;
- Installing the extractor fan and spur.