- Electrical Certificates
- Gas Certificates
- Our Gas Safety Engineers
- What is a Gas Safety Certificate?
- Gas Boiler Service
- How to Spot Rogue Gas Traders
- Why do I need a Co Alarm?
- Areas Covered
- PAT Testing
- Property Services
- Gas Cover
- Electrical Cover
- Plumbing Services
- Electrical Services
- Gas Services
- Inventory Services
EICR Check List
Electrical Certificate Check List
What you need to do before one of our electricians attend your property to do an electrical certificate:
- The engineer must have full access to the board; any obstructions must be removed prior to the test.
- Board location must be provided to the office prior to the test to ascertain whether the engineer needs ladders.
- PAYG meters must have enough credit in order for the engineer to conduct the test.
- Any damaged fixed fittings must be identified prior to the test; broken light switches, cracked sockets etc.
- All sensitive equipment must be unplugged prior to the test.
- It is imperative for the Fuse board to be marked up; all relevant circuits must be identified correctly in order for the engineer to carry out the inspection.
- If at any point the engineer believes the installation to be in an unsafe condition the test will be stopped and recommendations will be made to the customer for improvements which may be needed.
EICR INSPECTION PRE INSPECTION CHECKLIST
Please download and print our checklist for convenience.Download