July Offer

Save 60%

    • Gas safety certificate
    • Boiler service

Only £83  INC VAT

For up to 2 appliances
Book Now >
    • Savings is based on a boiler service purchased separately
    • Limited booking until the 31st July 2024
A cartoon of an engineer holds the Gas Safe Register Logo
Thumbs Up sign

12 years
of experience

we specialise in landlord certificates


Over 12 years experience, we’re a company you can truly trust

Value for money
fair prices

We won’t be beaten on price, contact us for a quote

Fast Service
fast response

Arrange an appointment, we are just a phone call away

Book Now
book anytime

It may take between 20-30 seconds to book an appointment

What we offer


What our clients say

frequently asked questions

Do you have a questions? Read our FAQs

All gas appliances in a property have to be tested in an inspection, owned by the landlord

Yes – It will be classed as At Risk.

Source: Gas Safe Register:

Some properties, mainly flats and apartments, have been built with boiler flues which cannot be inspected because they are hidden behind walls or ceilings. From 1 January 2013, any Gas Safe registered engineer will classify the boiler as At Risk, this means that they will turn the boiler OFF until inspection hatches have been fitted in appropriate places.

Yes. So long as the electronic copy is:

  • capable of being reproduced in hard copy format when required (e.g. for the tenant/HSE/housing department)
  • secure from loss and interference
  • Uniquely identifies the gas operative who carried out the safety check e.g. an electronic signature, a scanned signature, a payroll number unique to the operative, the name of the operative etc; the employer needs to have secure systems that link the individual operative to the unique identifier.

A landlord or gas engineer, with the landlord’s agreement, may send or give a copy of the electronic record directly to the tenant, providing the tenant is happy with this arrangement and has the ability to access it.

The Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations state that landlords must only use a Gas Safe registered engineer for maintenance and safety checks on gas equipment they own and provide for tenants use in domestic premises.

From the 1st October 2015, it is now legislation that every rental property should have a smoke alarm on every floor of a property, and if the property has a solid fuel gas appliance a CO alarm is mandatory.

Our gas safety certificate price depends on how many gas appliances need testing. If you just need a gas meter and have no appliances it will cost £35 inc vat. But if you need an appliance to be tested such as a boiler or cooker it is than £10 extra.


Gas Certificates should be renewed annually. The expiry date will also be indicated on the report. If you forget to renew your gas safety certificate you could be you could be putting your tenants at risk and be liable for a fine of up to £6,000 – or even six months in prison.


All of our property professionals are members of the relevant trade accreditation scheme