- Electrical Certificates
- Gas Certificates
- Our Gas Safety Engineers
- What is a Gas Safety Certificate?
- Gas Boiler Service
- How to Spot Rogue Gas Traders
- Why do I need a Co Alarm?
- Areas Covered
- PAT Testing
- Property Services
- Gas Cover
- Electrical Cover
- Plumbing Services
- Electrical Services
- Gas Services
- Inventory Services
With the cold weather setting in many households will be relying on gas boilers and gas fires to keep their family warm this winter. This increased usage can put pressure on gas appliances and could lead to them breaking down when they are needed the most.
It’s vital that everyone has their gas appliances regularly serviced and safety checked every year to prepare them for the cold winter months.
Stay safe and don’t be left out in the cold this winter. Make sure you know what to do if your central heating fails you.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Having your gas appliances serviced every year will help keep them working safely and efficiently
- Badly fitted and poorly serviced gas appliances can produce deadly carbon monoxide
- A survey of gas engineers showed that most problems with gas appliances are caused by lack of annual servicing.
We can service your boiler for only £70 inc VAT including a free gas safety certificate - contact us on 020 3 772 5959 for further information.
Download a winter tips provided by the Gas Safe Register - Winter factsheet